You matter and the world needs you here. Hope and help are available 24/7.
If you are in crisis, connect with the 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline for free, 24/7, confidential support:
- Call: 988 or 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Text: 988
- Chat online: https://988lifeline.org/chat/
Need someone to text? Crisis Text Line is here for any crisis. A live, trained Crisis Counselor receives the text and responds, all from our secure online platform.
- Text: text HOME to 741741
Volunteers of America Crisis Response Services in Kitsap county offers 24 hour emotional support to individuals in crisis, in need of emotional support, or referral assistance.
- Call: 1-888-910-0416
- Chat online 24/7/365: http://www.imhurting.org/
Kitsap Support Advocacy and Counseling (KSAC) offers free services that are open to sexual assault/crime victim survivors and their non-offending family members.
- Call: 866-831-2050
Teen Link is a Seattle helpline for teens. Teen volunteers are trained to listen to your concerns and talk with you about whatever’s on your mind. No issue is too big or too small! Calls and chats are confidential.
- Call: 1-866-833-6546 from 6-10pm
- Text: 1-866-833-6546 from 6-9:30pm
- Chat online (from 6-9:30pm): https://www.teenlink.org/chat/
If you or a family member has a problem with a substance use disorder or mental health, Washington Recovery Helpline offers 24-hour help. They can also connect callers with local treatment resources or more community services.
- Call: 1-866-789-1511
Trans Lifeline provides trans peer support for their community that’s been divested from police since day one. Run by and for trans people.
- Call: (877)-565-8860
The Trevor Project offers crisis counselors for LBGTQ+ youth, 24/7, 365 days a year, from anywhere in the U.S. It is 100% confidential, and 100% free.
- Call: 1-866-488-7386
- Text: text START to 678-678
- Chat online: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/get-help/
- Resources: https://www.thetrevorproject.org/resources/
National Sexual Assault (RAINN) hotline accessible 24/7.
- Call: 1-800-656-4673
- Chat online: https://hotline.rainn.org/online
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline Counselors are available to talk through child abuse situations if you have questions, need additional support, or resources.
- Call: 1-800-422-4443
- Text: 1-800-422-4453
- Chat Online: https://childhelphotline.org/