Skip to content
Alcohol & Substance Abuse
- Washington Recovery Helpline– If you or a family member has a problem with a substance use disorder, call 866-789-1511 for support.
- Eagle Harbor Counseling– state certified drug and alcohol assessments, education and treatment on Bainbridge Island.
- NIDA for Teens: Science based information and resources so young adults can make informed decisions about drug use and their health.
- Kelty Mental Health Resource Centre: Resources are available for youth and teens about substance use, including in-depth information on various substances and ways to seek help.
- Your Room: This Australian website offers information about alcohol and a wide range of drugs, their effects, withdrawal, and how to get help for yourself or for anyone else who needs it.
- Alateen and Al-Anon:Kitsap County Provides teens help and hope for families and friends of alcoholics, whether the alcoholic is still drinking or not.