Are you interested in completing your counseling internship at Bainbridge Youth Services (BYS)? BYS is dedicated to promoting youth mental health and wellness in our local community. We offer supervised, masters-level counseling internships as part of our mental health counseling services for youth 13 – 21 years old.
Here are some of the benefits of becoming a counseling intern at BYS:
* Work in a small non-profit serving the community of Bainbridge Island
* Obtain individual counseling hours with youth ages 13-21
* Opportunities for family and group counseling hours
* 16 hours a week, including client and indirect hours
* Individual supervision and group clinical consultation provided weekly
* Collaborate with fellow counselors, including interns, associates, and LMHCs.
We are happy to meet with any interested potential counseling interns to discuss more about what an internship at BYS looks like.
Counseling interns are those enrolled in a qualifying doctoral or master’s degree program in the field of psychology, clinical psychology, counseling psychology, marriage and family counseling, social work, or a related field with an emphasis on psychotherapy work, with a requirement in completing field work.
If interested, please complete the following: