Participate in our Fun Run, anytime and anywhere on July 3, 4, or 5. You choose!
The 42 year tradition continues!
Keep yourselves and Bainbridge Youth Services (BYS) moving forward by participating in this 42-year-old Island tradition. We are delighted to keep The BYS Fun Run going strong – virtually! We appreciate your support!
Every dollar of your registration helps BYS fulfill its mission of promoting the social and emotional well-being of adolescents and young adults in our area, ages 13-21.
Have fun at the Fun Run (get the details on the Event Details page):
- NEW – 1 Mile July 4th fun run at Battle Point Park with Greg Nance
- NEW – Run with a Pro – Sign up for a July 4th 5K with Greg Nance!
- The wildly successful Dog Jog is back – include your dog in the fun!
- Prizes in many categories
- Solicit sponsorships for your participation to make your efforts go further for BYS, and earn a prize in the process!
- Kids Dash – get creative and earn a prize
Can’t race but want to support BYS? Donate here
Already registered and looking for your stuff? Directions are here.